The insurance plans on this website are primarily for immigrants, those returning to the USA and looking for short-term health insurance and those who may have lost jobs and looking for insurance until they secure new work.
But here are some plans you may be looking for that aren’t covered elsewhere on this site:
- For American citizens who now live overseas, but need to return to the USA and needing insurance coverage in the USA for 15 days to 1 year, but will be going back overseas.
- Do you have a team going overseas for 3 days to 3 months? We can help and offer special group rates to teams/groups traveling together.
- Part of a non-U.S. team traveling outside their home country, to the USA, or elsewhere?
- Are you a frequent traveler? Multi-trip policies for persons who makes 3 or more trips outside the USA or their home country per year.
- Non-USA citizen who is immigrating or living in the USA and needs U.S. insurance that includes maternity coverage.
- Adventure Sports Insurance plans for extreme sports enthusiasts and members of sports teams
- Term-life insurance in any country in the world (Many domestic policies will not pay if you are living overseas).
- Kidnap and Ransom insurance for individuals and organizations working in risky areas.
Don’t see what you need? Please contact Good Neighbor Insurance toll free at (866) 636-9100 and/or click here to fill out a quote request online. Please visit www.gninsurance.com for a complete list of plans.